Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Black Jerseys Officially Coming in 2015

I am saddened to announce that what many of us feared is coming true: the black jerseys will return for Mississippi State this season.  This graphic was posted by user bri1275 on the CCSLC and was also tweeted out by user @clintau24.  It shows all of the Adidas teams' standard uniforms for the 2015 season, including Maroon, White, and Black DWS 100 unis for Mississippi State.  The unis lack shoulder numbers, but I'm assuming that's a mistake.  When the white DWS 100 unis were first announced, they also lacked shoulder numbers, but Scott Stricklin was quick to assure that they would in fact be included.  I'm assuming that the same thing is happening here.

As you can see, the black jersey has grey numbers with a maroon outline, and maroon stripes with a gray outline.  The Mississippi State wordmark and Adidas logos are both gray.  This only shows the jersey, so the helmet and pants designs are still unknown.  For the time being, I'm just pairing it with the regular DWS 100 helmet and pants.  The pants I think are a safe bet to be the same, but I would not be surprised to see a different helmet design.
Here's a photoshop of what the uniforms should look like, complete with the inevitable "Dak in Black" tagline.

The black uniforms are expected to be worn vs Kentucky on Saturday October 24th.

2 comments:

  1. It is such a nice feeling to have an authentic jerseys from your favorite sports team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! I am surely going to gift this to my brother, he just going to love it. He also bought Carbon38 workout leggings for me when I needed them the most and now I will gift him this on Christmas. Thanks for sharing this post, also let me know about more colors and designs.

    ReplyDelete